Tuesday, April 12, 2011

O-H-I-O

Long time, no blog.

I have taken a short blogging hiatus, due to my lack of interesting-ness.


However, I just got back from visiting my BFF, Molly, in Ohio. She has 5 month old twins and they are rather cute!

Jackson and Blake.

Molly claims I made this guy laugh for the first time. I think she was just trying to make me feel special, but it was PRE-CIOUS!We are no strangers to a singing performance.

One of our main events for the weekend was to attend the 2011 Jebby Awards. Molly's friend Jeb created his very own award show about 6 years ago and it has grown and grown and is now this legitimate awards show in Columbus. Its hilarious, but also kind of serious. This guy puts ALOT of work into getting this ready. There were live performances, acceptance speeches, and a red carpet. This is our picture before we hit the red carpet.


In rhetrospect, I would have spent a little more time getting the wrinkles out of my dress and less time with my hand on my hip. Whatevs.After the Jebby's we went to a restaurant with some of Molly's theatre friends. So dramatic..Imagine that.


I had a great time and wish we could see each other more often. I loved getting back to my main men though. Can I just say that I had been home 10 minutes when the tornado sirens went off and we had to hunker down in the hallway? Talk about perfect timing!

No comments:

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14