Thursday, April 14, 2011

Practice and a haircut

I want to show off Bake's new "do". His hair grows SO fast and I didnt realize how long it had gotten until it was cut.



I thought he needed an introduction to Easter Egg Hunting, so we practiced yesterday. At first, I threw a bunch of eggs in the yard sporatically and this made him so mad. I have no idea why. I guess he thought I was being irresponsible? This went on for about 3 rounds of throwing them in the grass and asking him to pick them up. After that, he finally thought it was pretty fun.



After reading Jessica's blog (if I knew how to link them I would do it here) about the words AL was saying, I decided to do the same thing and even make a spreadsheet (I love spreadsheets). I got to about 50 words and decided to stop. Then I got home and Brent reminded me of several more so I realize now that I need to stop the spreadsheet because he is truly repeating anything we want him to say and I can't keep up. A few favorites are:


Zoe- "Thoe"


Turtle- "Toytull"


Sit Down- "Seat Down"


Mommy- "Mummy" (no longer Ma Ma)


Teddy- this is said with MUCH enthusiasm for his gigantic bear in his room.


Other new and precious things include: When he wants a hug he comes over, hugs us and says "OOHHHHHH".


If he is watching a show that he doesnt want to watch anymore he yells "BYE BYE" at the TV for us to change it.


He HAS to point out any puppy he sees. He will find a puppy that we don't even see. He says PUP-e. (stress the Pup)


If he has done something wrong and he senses he is getting in trouble, he looks at us with this sweet smile and sweet voice and says "hey, hey, hey, hey" and I have to hand it to him, it works.


If he wants something we are eating he says "Num, Num, Nummy" and comes at us with mouth wide open.

No comments:

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14