Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend





Our weekend went a little something like this: playgrounds, A-Day game, lunch with family, sidewalk chalk, baby showers, church, Easter bunny, more playgrounds. It was just a good, family weekend.


While I try to stay away from all things Alabama football, I did snap their little group shot for kicks.
After a little debate, I decided I would not actually go to the game. Bake had a great time with his daddy, Zoe, his cousin Paige, grandmother and other cousins/aunts/uncles.The Easter bunny was just "eh". First of all, what is up with the cheesy flowers flowing down in the back? Now, I know the bunny is cheesy anyway, but this one in particular left much to be desired. Plus, there was all this random sunlight coming in and they wanted me to pay $18.00 for 1 5X7. What?

In addition, he was not even a huge fan. He waved at him from a distance which was good, but actually sitting in his lap was just complete bunny confusion. He kept saying "Mommy, Daddy, Zoe" in a rotation, hoping one of us would pick him up.Anyone? Pick me up, please. I just don't think this bunny and I can be friends."Why are your hands hairy?"Our first experience with sidewalk chalk.
"What? Did I get it on my pants?"



1 comment:

Amy Kennedy said...

Love the bunny pics! When did Baker get so big? I love his haircut. It makes him look like such a big boy. We need to play soon. Miss you!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14