Thursday, April 21, 2011

One and a half

A milestone if you will...


I couldn't let my baby's half birthday pass by without recognition. Although I have no new pictures, I still need to celebrate via blog.


Dear Bakerton, Bake, Baker Man, B Dozen, Binks, and all the other billions of nicknames you have,


It's funny to think that you have only been here for 1 1/2 years. I have shirts way older than you.


You are such a funny boy right now. Its obvious that you like to perform (apple doenst fall far) because you get a look on your face when you are obviously trying to make us laugh. Like here below- You knew we thought it was funny that you made walrus tusks out of a straw, so you kept doing it.






You are such a little mimic right now, which you also get honestly from our #1 mimic, Daddy. I loved how you pretended to throw up in your breakfast the other morning after watching Licorice throw up right in front of us. Thanks for making a gross situation hilarious. Kudos.



Congrats on knowing MOST of your letters! This is all thanks to Starfall which is all thanks to Aunt Amy and Hayes. I'm so glad you have soaked that in and loved every minute.



While we know you think violence is absolutely hilarious, I hope you grow out of this soon. Who am I kidding? Little boys love violence. You laugh so hard when we take your feet and pretend to kick ourselves in the face. Yesterday, you found a new love for taking your lawn mower and mowing over our feet. I wish I knew of something nicer that makes you laugh harder, but I can't.



I have to admit that I think its really cute how you want to carry a bear everywhere you go now. Mommy carried a baby everywhere she went until about age 5, so maybe you inherited this from me!

Its real cute how you are obsessed with being "side" (outside) and puppets and bubbles too. You are hilarious when you try to blow bubbles. You blow real hard but can't quite aim the wand so actual bubbles come out.



I'm so glad you have learned to use a fork now. Even if you stab your food with the fork and then take it off the fork with your other hand to eat it, we are pleased that you try.


I love every minute I have with you, buddy. I love that Daddy and I sometimes fight over who gets to put you to bed. What a blessing you are!

No comments:

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14