Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Honk Shoo

This boy is funny. I mean, really funny. While, you really have to be there, I have to try to explain the newest "Bakerism".
So, a little while back, Brent started to fake sleep for B's entertainment. It would go a little something like this:
Brent: Night Night
Honk Shooo, Honk Shoo ( he even made the 'shoo' a whistle)

Baker: Daddy, Daddy (as to wake him up)
Brent: (acting disoriented) What, what what?
*Repeat*

So, Sunday I noticed Bake laying on the hardwood floors out of the blue and he said "night night" then, his little back was clearly rising and falling on purpose. I had no idea what he was doing. Then, he lifted his head and said "what, what what?" WE DIED.



These 3 pictures are compliments of my new phone with an excellent camera. I'm pretty excited about it.


Stay tuned for the post about our "Girls Weekend", the zoo and Memorial Day! It was a wonderful weekend. I just have to get my ducks in a row for that post.









No comments:

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14