Friday, November 16, 2007

A Christmas Carol

The newest event in our lives is A Christmas Carol with Tuscaloosa Children's Theatre. Brent was asked to direct it a while back and about 1 week before auditions Brent asked me to choreograph. Although he was a bit desperate to find someone and I was perhaps the last choice, I am adding "Choregrapher" to my resume. It has been a great experience though. The dancers are middle school/high school kids so they are very "teachable". Its a great show to choreograph first b/c its very simple dance moves. However, on the day of auditions one of the younger auditioners asked me if I had much experience. I guess he wanted to make sure I was qualified for the job. It was sadly intimidating. He is 8. It opens Dec 14th- 16th at the BAMA theatre.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Blog-Land, Kenny! We want to see some pictures of you and Brent and all your inherited peeps!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14