Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving, Iron Bowl and Birthdays!!

It has been a great week! My work let us out at 4:00 last Wednesday so that started it all off on the right foot. Brent and I headed to Dothan for Thanksgiving. We had great food and spend great quality time with my family. Brent, Greg and I played some football in the yard on Friday as well as helped my mom with Christmas decorations. I learned how to play Rook and there were several tournaments involved. Saturday morning we woke up pretty early to get to Auburn for the Iron Bowl. I was super excited about the game this year for some reason! This was the first time Brent and I had been to the site of the Iron Bowl together. It was a scary situation and one that require much discussion beforehand. We decided not to rub it in the other ones' face and it all would be fine...which it was. He was a great sport. We ended up driving back to B'ham after the game though. That part sucked bad. We went to Tuscaloosa on Sunday morning to spend the day there and check on his animals. Sunday night he took me to Cypress Inn for my b'day dinner. I love that place!! He got us a couples massage for my b-day as well! Monday was my b-day and we had both taken off work to celebrate. It was such a fun and relaxing day. Then, he brought me back to B'ham for my party with friends. We went to PF Changs! Good times all around. I have really enjoyed this vacation. I miss Brent already! P.S. I cried when he dropped me off in B'ham. He's so sweet.

No comments:

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14