Friday, November 30, 2007

TOP 5

I don't know about you, but I heart Christmas music. I love everything about it. My radio here in B'ham stays on 96.5 which is all Christmas music during the season. So, I wanted to create my top 5 list of Christmas Albums IN order and feel free to give me your own list. I would love to get new ideas and just see what you think too...

1. Alabama Christmas- all time favorite
2. Kenny and Dolly- (ex. Greatest Give of All)
3. Harry Connick Jr- New fave this year
4. Martina McBride
5. Kenny Chesney- odd yes

Ok, now that I've finished I see that 4 of the 5 are country singers, which is kind of weird since I dont really listen to country that much anymore. Hmm, interesting.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Lindsey, I meant to post earlier in the week, but Happy Belated birthday. I like your top 5 Christmas Albums. I would list my top 5, but I haven't listened to a cd in several years. I just don't have time, I don't however like the song marshmallow world, if that helps you any.

Anonymous said...

LK, I too LOVE Christmas music. I mean, I keep it on our iPod year 'round! When you come back to visit Dothan...tune into 100.5. They are playing all Christmas until the day after!!!! Yeah!

Holly Amburgey said...

Hey Lindsey - I too heart Christmas music. The Christian station here in Atlanta starts playing it on Thanksgiving day. And Jewel has a wonderful Christmas Album, and I really want Josh Groban's album ever since watching Oprah's "Favorite Things" episode.

Emily Chappell said...

I want Josh Groban too. Justin has a voice-crush on him. And I would also like to know how to get on Oprah's favorite things show. If anybody knows, please share.

lindseykennedy said...

Em, unfortunately I dont think you can find out how to get on that show. Its always a surprise to everyone. Plus, they usually have a theme like "teachers" or "charity workers" you know? Im not sure I'll ever qualify for that show. Sad....

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14