Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Next up....




INTO THE WOODS! Well, at least auditions. I am definately auditioning this weekend and Brent might. He is still on the fence. The thing is I only really want one part that is going to be really hard to get, which is Little Red Riding Hood. If you don't know the show it is basically a mix of several fairytales with lots of depressing twists, but alot of cleverness as well. It Sondheim music which is very "different", but good. Anyway, its just a great show and I would love to be in it. If I dont get cast, it will be fine b/c I really need to do several other things with my free time, but I haven't been IN a show since June. Anywho, I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Good Luck! I hope you get the part you want.

Lucy and Jason said...

love the blog, didn't know you had it. Maybe I'll post on mine before 2008. LUCY

Anonymous said...

Break a leg! I hope you do well!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14