Wednesday, December 12, 2007

"A Christmas Carol" and Chocolate!

The show Brent is directing and I am choreographing opens today for the first school show! They will have 6 school shows and then Friday opens up the public performances. It was 100% better last night than Monday, but there are still several kinks to be worked out. The kids I've taught are really great kids and I am very proud of what they have done. This experience has been a very new, fresh and exciting thing for me. I can't wait to see how they have improved on Friday night.
On a different note, Meg told me that she went online to TMobil and got a free phone upgrade, so I decided to look on Verizon and do the same. Just as I'd hoped they too were offering a free upgrade. So, I ordered the LG Chocolate in Black Cherry. It was too good to be true b/c it truly was free (even shipping) and the phone is awesome. It has touch sensitive keys and when you press CLEAR or SPK it vibrates a little. I am not very advanced in the technology world. I don't own a laptop or have an IPOD. I just recently bought a digital camera. Anywho, point is, this phone is way more advanced than I am. You should go online to your cell phone provider and see if they are offering new phones!

No comments:

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14