Friday, December 7, 2007

Jib Jab/Elf Yourself

The latest craze seems to be the Jib Jab Movies and during the holiday season "Elf Yourself" I can't imagine anyone NOT knowing what I'm talking about since I have recieved about 65 from people who have elfed themselves. For me it all started with Jib Jab because someone at work sent a mass "jab" with two guys from work and their heads on hula girls bodies. It was hilarious and from there I spent the rest of the day "making movies". So, this is my favorite one of me and Brent.
http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/2977561

No comments:

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14