Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wii are so excited!!!

It all started this time last year when Brent played our friend Holly's Wii. He was obsessed with it! I think he kept waiting for the price to go down to buy one, but instead they are impossible to find at ALL for any price. The only option for Christmas is to go on EBAY and pay an incredibly inflated amount just to have one by Christmas. So, the retail price on these gems is $250.00. I decided to make it my mission to bid on one on Ebay and win at that price. Really? No, this did not happen. Brent kept upping his MAX price b/c he wants really wants that to be the BIG Christmas gift for the girls this year. FINALLY, it happened. I bid on a "slightly used" Wii with several games included for the grand totol (with shipping) of .........$378.00! Can you believe that? The new ones are all up to about $475-$500. So, in a sense we got a cheaper one. Its all relative though. I feel like I shoudlnt be this happy since they retail at $250 and we are paying $100 more for a used one. However, we got one and now everyone's Christmas will be Merry! Hahaa (I'm not really that materialistic, I promise)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Sure it is for the girls

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am jealous! I love that thing. You can actually loose weight playing some of those games...I think. I sure got winded playing tennis one day!

Betsy said...

Congratulations on the Wii! whoop whoop!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14