Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Germaphobe

Some of you might not know the extent of my germaphobness, but it was just pointed out to me that I am a little over the top about germs. For example, when I use the restroom at work I immediately wash my hands with soap and water and grab a paper towel, then I grab an extra paper towel to open the door with. I keep that same paper towel to open the door to our office so that I have basically skipped all virus zones on my way from the bathroom. I can't stand for food to touch my hands at all. If I'm in the kitchen cooking (which really doenst happen so Im not sure why this is an example) but I end up washing my hands about 10-15 times. It even bothers me to turn off the shower b/c my hands have to touch the shower knobs AFTER I'm clean. I dont trust knobs or handles in any sense. The worst thing that could happen would be to have to shake a strangers hand and then pump gas. This is why I carry Germ X with me at all times. You just never know what is out there on things that you touch daily. I truly believe that b/c of my caution I have not gotten sick this year, while everyone else in my office has been hacking up lungs. Hmmm,what do you think?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You need help.

Anonymous said...

Seek counseling...quickly.

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14