Friday, December 21, 2007

Blog of Blessings!

Its the merriest time of year and with everything going on around me I just feel the need to thank God and recognize how blessed I am. My family are here and healthy. My fiancee is wonderful. There arent money problems or illnesses. I seem to take life for granted and how blessed I have been. Its time to stop and praise Jesus for giving me all that I don't deserve. By the grace of God I am still here and I will be thankful! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Lindsey,
So glad you are reading my blog. I love it! Do you think we could ever get your mom to join the cyber world? I tell her she has to learn for her future grandchildren! Love you...Mrs. Robin

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14