Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

I just looked and saw that it has been 10 days since I've written a new blog. Is my life that boring? Anyway, its New Years Eve and I'm pretty excited about that. Not as much about getting to celebrate tonight, but more b/c I am off work tomorrow. I think thats a sign of my age. We are going over to friends' houses to celebrate. Several of our theatre friends have condos in the same complex and are all opening their houses for the festivities.
On a grander note, my good friend and former roomate Katie just found out she is pregnant! Yes, there is a bun in the oven! I'm excited for her. He/she will be very cute and very tan. hahaha. Congrats Katie and Brett! So now, I have 4 babies on the way...if I am leaving your baby out I'm sorry! Lenzie, Haley, Katie, and Glenn's gf Beth!

2 comments:

Emily Chappell said...

Whoa, get back! So excited for Katie!

amy kennedy said...

Lindsey I love your blog! Congrats to Katie-how exciting. Hope your new year's was fun!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14