Thursday, January 3, 2008

"Into the Woods" Part 2

After exactly one month since audtions, the cast for Into the Woods is finally posted. Brent has been cast as the Baker- one of the main roles and one he has already done, so he will be great. I was cast as one of Cinderella's stepsisters. Not the role I wanted, but still a part that should be alot of fun. Plus, Holly is the other stepsister and we should play off of each other well. So, once again we are doing another show and will be MIA for a good 10 weeks or so. Those that are around me during the course of a show know that I disappear. There's just so much rehearsal. This is a really difficult show too so I'm sure we will be hard at it the entire time. It's also a pretty small cast so it is neat that I get to be a part of it. The show dates are March 7-16th at the Virginia Samford Theatre. Looking ahead to next season there aren't alot of shows I want to do, so this might be one of my last Centerstage shows. Hopefully, once I move to Tuscaloosa we won't come back to do them b/c of all the travel. Who knows?

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yeah! I can't wait to see it. When to rehearsals start?

lindseykennedy said...

They start Sunday! It really is a great show. Lots of twists and surprises. Its also funny.

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14