Tuesday, January 8, 2008

MAC Lip conditioner


My new favorite item in the world is Mac Lip Conditioner SPF 15. My friend Katie introduced me recently and said the clerk told her that its not like Chapstick in that you apply and then 10 minutes later your lips feel dry again. This actually conditions your lips and leaves them feeling unchapped after 1 or 2 apps. So, I tried hers and it really is great stuff. I ended up buying myself some but with a hint of color. I love it. For the first time in forever I think I can stop using chapstick. I can cross that step off my nightime routine as well. Its usually the last night I put on before going to bed, but no more. I'm going to save like 10-15 seconds every night (jk) You get it though, its great and I recommend it! You don't have to get the color either, it comes just as blistex would in a squeezing tube as well.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

My lips are certainly in need of this product. Thank you for recommending it. How lovely.

Emily Chappell said...

This I need to try. I'm tired of the Carmex before bed...it leaves my lips nasty in the morning.

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14