Monday, November 19, 2007

House Divided


Ok, so most of us know that Brent and I have a major issue in our relationship. For whatever reason he goes for Bammer and of course I go for Auburn. He already made it clear that we will have no Auburn memorabilia in the house ever, nor will we have and Tide crap. We had already decided not to spend game day this weekend together b/c it isn't going to be pretty either way. However, this weekend we were told we could get 2 tickets for face value if we wanted them. So, we decided we were being silly and that we would go to the game together. Wish us LUCK!

3 comments:

Emily Chappell said...

I will be praying for you. :) Have fun!!

Betsy said...

That's awesome that you have tickets! You had to take the tickets, but I just hope and pray you two fare better than Gavin and I did at the UF - Auburn fiasco. I will be thinking of you for sure - get ready for texting! GO AUBURN!!! WAR EAGLE FLY DOWN THE FIELD!!!

Anonymous said...

I will be praying too! Also, for your wedding present I will get you a bunch of AU stuff...hahaha. Um...have fun and if you need me, call me!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14