Thursday, July 7, 2011

If Not For You

I want to share this song that I have been singing to Baker since he was teeny tiny. You might recognize it partially from an Amazon.com commercial from a few years ago. I loved the snipet they played on the commercial so I searched and searched until I found the whole song. Anyway, Its' by Joey and Rory (who I'm 99% sure are married) and I just adore her voice. This song has a very "Judds" quality to it that I love.


The main reason I am sharing this though is to hopefully find the guitar chords. I can't find them anywhere, but I want to learn it. I'm not sharp enough to figure them out by just listening.


Enjoy



No comments:

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14