Monday, July 25, 2011

Wuh, Two, FEE!

Cute little words we heard all weekend. I guess we count everything he does and so he will ask to do "wuh, two, fee" which can mean many different activities. We have to use context clues to figure out what he wants to do. If we are in our room, he wants us to throw him on the bed (counting of course). In the pool, he wants to jump off the side to us...
We had a swimming good weekend. I've discovered the best time is to go out at 5:00 pm when its not quite as hot and we don't have to wear sunscreen. We did that Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Bake has grown braver and braver in the pool. He will just jump off the last step into the water like he is an experienced swimmer. He's not. Thats why God made parents.




Bubbles and Dexter think he has a popsicle to share.


Current favorite game is "Cwose door" and he slams it. Then wants us on the other side to knock loudly and say "Let me in" and then he opens it back up and laughs. Repeat.for.hours.Let me interrupt this post to say that I am fully aware that 99.9 % of my pictures are of Baker only, doing various activities. This is because I hate taking pictures. I usually forget my camera or don't care enough to get everyone posed together. I wish I was like that, but I never like to interrupt the moment to take a picture. It always feels like a buzzkill. Anyway, Bake is the only one I take the time to really photograph. He is also the only one that says "NO PICTURES MOMMY!"
On Sunday, we headed to the middle of nowhere for Brent's mom's family reunion. Guess who didnt want anything to do with the food or the air conditioner there? Guess who was ONLY interested in the food and the air conditioner there? Baker wins again. So we spent most of our time outside getting our red faces on.


Other notes from the weekend: I bought a Groupon with a friend to "All Fired Up" where you paint your own pottery. I planned for it to last about 1 hour or so on Saturday. 3 hours later, we were still there, unfinished and had to leave. Plan ahead for this one people.


Drowsy Chaperone at Theatre Tuscaloosa was FANTASTIC. The cast did an amazing job. Such a fun show!


No comments:

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14