Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bakerisms

You know how its never as funny or cute when you try to explain the cute things your kids are doing verses actually being there? Well, I'm doing it anyway. Try to use your imaginations.


Trying his best to look around me to see the TV



I won't say this is my favorite age because I feel like that makes all the ages look un-fun, but I am really enjoying where Baker is right now. He is talking so much, in full sentences and just able to communicate, which makes him less frustrated with life in general. Its a win/win.


I want to remember the cute things he is doing right now because they will change in an instant. All I know is that we laugh a lot and I stand amazed at him every single day.


- From the beginning Baker says "Hold you" instead of "Hold me". Well that is cute enough on its own, but now he wants the characters painted on the wall at school to hold him and I encourage this. For example, he always goes up to the mouse and says "Mouse, Hold you?" and presses his cheek up to him. Hilarious. Then, the other day, he did it to the car. "Car, hold you?"


- If we ask him if he wants to do something and he does, he replies "Do want to walk" or "Do want popsicle"


- I can't begin to do this justice but he prounounces blue- "Beloooooo"- very stretched out and hilarious.


- When one of us leaves the room he immediately asks "Where'd Daddy go?"


- When we say goodnight to him, he now says "Sweet Dweams"


- "Dees way" is a common command when he wants us to go a certain way.


- Lately he likes to say "Thank you, your welcome" in the same phrase.

- If he wants to color its "Color paper" and never just "color". He saw ink on my hand the other day and said "Mommy, color paper"


-In order for him to agree to have his teeth brushed each night, we have to say "Gar Gar Gar" like a pirate. However, everyone has to be "gar gared" first before he will take his turn.


my pretty girl with his "gar gar"

- As soon as I pick him up from school he says to everyone "Bye evwybody, see you lader"

Love, love, love that boy.


No comments:

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14