Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Biscoff Spread

One thing you should know about me is, if I get a food in my head that I want, there is no waiting. I obtain said food quickly.

For example: I have been seeing this Biscoff spread on Pinterest and I thought it might be the same as the cookies (which are served on Delta flights and super delicious). Today Plain Chicken had a Biscoff Ooey Gooey Butter cake recipe that was calling my name already.

After confirming with my cousin Claire I knew this was going to be dangerous. Claire gave it that extra push it requires to force me to buy it today.

So, on my lunch hour I went to Publix to buy apples and this spread. Just in case I didnt like it on apples I also bought Keebler Wheatables, Nut Crisp.

Dangerous it is. It did not disappoint. It is the consistency of peanut butter, but a "cookie butter". Really?
To report- Its good on apples, but GREAT on the Nut Crisps!
Thanks for the new obsession Claire!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I must try this!!! I'm definitely going to Publix tomorrow. Thank God I didn't give up sweets for Lent :)

Claire Strom said...

Yummy stuff!

Linda said...

Love keeping up with the Jones!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14