Tuesday, February 28, 2012

One year!

Saturday we celebrated one year for Mr. Watson. He had such a nice party at home with great food and fun for the kids. He is such a smiley boy who loves his Mommy and eating. He has a great scoot that gets him from point A to point B very quickly. He is also walking now! Love you Watsy! We had fun at your party.




This was a rare moment captured of both H and B looking at the camera while Daggy reads.




This is my sweet grandmother, Honey. She will be celebrating her 80th in a couple of weeks with a big shindig. She is a treasure. I'm glad she came to the party.

Baker has discovered an abacus and apparently missed the abacus boat. He played with this for hours this weekend. Who knew? And no, I would not have remembered the word "abacus" on my own. I had help from Elizabeth.







And some random fun at home. We have been playing a lot of hide-and-seek lately, which is surprisingly fun for Brent and I too. I hid in Brent's extra large duffle bag yesterday and Baker thought that was funny. So, I was about to put him in the bathtub last night and I caught this:


This just makes me laugh because he slipped right as I was taking the picture. He is fine, but it still makes me laugh.

1 comment:

Amy Kennedy said...

Sweet pics! We loved y'all being here with us for the birthday! And I didn't know Bake loved that abacus so much or I would have sent it home with you. Love that bathtub pic of him!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14