Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Projects and Bouncing

I wanted to post my newly painted kitchen table. It is gray, but it looks blue to me. Does it to you? I haven't distressed it yet and I haven't decided if I'm going to nor have I decided how I feel about it. We are still getting to know each other.

This is the completed V'day wreath. I really love how it turned out.

I have been meaning to slowly post pics of our new house and certain things I love about it. It just has some decorating left to do (like ALL the drapes) so I hesitate to post incomplete room pictures. Anyway, here are a few of Baker's room.
The train set

The toy wall

And a few fun bouncy house pictures from last weekend with Hayes and Watson.





I have some cute Valentine's Day ideas up my sleeve. Pretty excited about them.

1 comment:

mary kathryn @ mathews family happenings said...

oh how I LOVE your painted table! I've been on the hunt for a round pedestal table for a few months now to paint for our kitchen. Yours looks absolutely fab. And I'd love to see the new house! No matter it's not 'decorated' yet! Is any house truly ever 'finished' anyway? haha..... Let us see!

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14