Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Weekend Treats

So, I got kind of crazy over the weekend making new recipes I found on Pinterest. P.S. I can't promise I will ever stop posting about Pinterest. I apologize.

Amy, Nathan and the kids came to visit on Saturday so I whipped up some new things. I was pleasantly surprised by each of them.

First, I have been dying to try the cop-cat O'Carr's chicken salad recipe. It was wonderful!


I also loved the idea of this black bean & feta dip. If you like a sweet and salty kind of taste (and I do. I mean I REALLY do) then you will like this.



Then for dessert we had frozen banana bites. I just didnt put the shaved coconut on top because I don't like coconut. I did put kosher salt on a few and I loved it. Again, I love the salty sweet combo these days.

And last but CERTAINLY not least, I tried these Cake Batter Pudding Cookies last night to have tonight for some company I am having. Brent is in Disney World with Zoe's 5th grade class so I'm having some girls over.
O.M.G. These are ridiculous!


I didnt want to post 4 different recipes for these things, but they are all on Pinterest or message me if you want the recipes. None of these disappointed me.

No comments:

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14