Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day!

I really love Valentines Day. Always have. I had so much fun this year with Baker's class Valentines and the grandparents cards and Brent's surprise. It was a good one. So, to re-cap. Baker was sent home Monday with a "stomach virus" but I am still not convinced that is what it was. He acted completely normal, was still eating and drinking and not running a fever. This is not characteristic of his normal stomach viruses. Alas, we were not allowed to come to school on V'day. Not a bad deal.

It gave us plenty of time to prep for Brent's surprise.

He is always wanting us to come to his school or come have lunch with him. We usually never get a chance to because of our schedules. So, yesterday was the perfect day. I showed up with some V'day loot.






He was surprised to see us!




Of course Brent wanted to show off his little man to his co-workers.



I win! Not to mention the spa gift certificate I have waiting for me.


We even got to go on a date to our favorite place in town, Cypress Inn!


As for Baker, he missed his class party which I was sad about, but we had more fun I think. Last week we made a little something special for the grandparents. It was more homeade but this gives you an idea...




And some other fun pics from our shoot...


No comments:

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3: 12-14